Rainbo's Inn

If friends were stopped at an Inn for a cup of tea, they might discuss the thoughts expressed here.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Digging Daffodils

My friend down the road came up today and we dug up daffodil bulbs. She had commented that mine made such a bright splash of yellow in the spring that could be seen from the road. I told her I would let her know when I needed to thin them and she could have some of them.

It is always such a joy to have someone to garden with. You can share plants, seeds, advice and general good will.

I have so many African Violets and Aloe cactus plants, I think I will go to the car show at the lake next weekend and set up a booth to see if I can sell them. Maybe also take some yard sale type of stuff to sell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home